Covid-19 affect on business
Covid-19 Impact on our Business in UAE
Updated : 6th April 2020
If you are in UAE, you know about the two-week, sterilization campaign that runs for 24 hours till 18th April. Establishments which are non-Essential ( like ours) have very limited operations. here is a look at what we are doing .
- Everybody is available on emails, whatsapp and telephones.
- One Logistics support person goes to office for 2 hours each day. This is subject to obtaining the permit and may change.
- Items which are in stock are allowed for pickup. Speak with your account manager for time when the logistics person is in office to coordinate pickup.
- Amazon deliveries are still being picked up from our office
- We may be able to offer delivery ( specially to essential sectors like health care, finance etc), subject to obtaining a vehicle movement permit
If you are one of our export customers out of UAE and wondering about the situation in UAE here is a brief update there in no panic in UAE. UAE has achieved the second highest test density in the world, has a government which takes swift and agile decision and has 100% public support . There is no lack of political will or resources in UAE to fight Covid , so the outlook among the business community is optimistic.