Every Product on our Website Ships free across UAE. No Minimum Order Values
We have partnered with all the brands we sell at either a Distributor or a Premium Reseller level.
100% Secure payment with Visa and Master card through Etisalat Payment Gateway (EPG)
Middle East Specifications and Warranties. No Gray imported material
We are Datacare: Our Credentials
- shreds media chips into an average fragment size less than 52mm.
- Destroys smartphones, mini-tablets (up to 170 mm wide), USB sticks, SSD and optical media
- Up to 150 smart phones, 500 USB thumb drives, and 1500 CDs per hour
As the world leader in data elimination, Garner is proud to introduce theFLASHPROTMSolid-State Destroyer. TheFLASHPRO is a high-volume destroyer specifically designed to shred digital media in an office environment. The FlashPro destroys a wide variety of media including smartphones, mini-tablets (up to 170 mm in width), USB sticks, solid-state drives (SSD), and optical media.
SmartCut Shredding System
The FLASHPRO'sSmartCutTMshredding system automatically adjusts to the shape of the media by reversing and forwarding the cutting wheels until the media is gripped. The cutting wheels stop when the destruction process is complete.
- Prevents forensic recovery of data stored on solid-state memory chips by shredding media chips into an average fragment size less than 52mm.
- Destroys a wide variety of media including smartphones, mini-tablets (up to 170 mm in width), USB sticks, solid-state drives (SSD) and optical media*
- Fully automated with SmartCut
- High volume destroyer with a destruction capacity of up to 150 smart phones, 500 USB thumb drives, and 1500 CDs per hour
- Office quiet (65 decibels) and plugs into a 20A standard receptacle outlet
*All items destroyed in the FLASHPRO must have the battery removed prior to destruction.
Secure and Compliant
The Garner FLASHPRO will help you satisfy the most stringent government and industry standards, including:
- California Senate Bill 1386
- DOD (Emergency Destruction and up to Secret Classification)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
- HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
- NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Guidelines for Media Sanitization
- NIST SP 800-36
- NIST SP 800-88r1
- PCI DSS 3.2(Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)
The FLASH PRO is independently tested and certified to meet CE standards for safety and compatibility worldwide.
230V/50 Hz, 240V/50 Hz, 120V/60 Hz
Catch basket 6.6 gal. (25 l);
Plastic bag 17.3 x 13 x 37 (in.) 440 x 330 x 950 (mm);
Oil bottle 3.7 oz (110 ml)
Mini-tablets (up to 170 mm in width), USB sticks, solid-state drives (SSD) and optical media*
*All items destroyed in the FlashPro must have the battery removed prior to destruction.
Memory Chip Size
Average memory chip fragment after destruction is less than 52mm
Destruction estimated up to Qty/Hour
Up to 100 Mobile phones, 1500 solid-state drives,2000 USB sticks, 1500 CDs, and1000 Floppy
Meets E-3 security requirements
Destruction Chamber Capacity<pdir="LTR">6.5 in. (165.1 mm) wide
41F - 104F (5C - 40C)
10%H - 40%H Without condensation
255.7lbs. (116 kg.)
22.8 x 24 x38.6 (in.)
580 x610 x980 (mm)
One-year manufacturers limited warranty standard.