SAS HDD/SSD Eraser-TP800-SAS
Function & Features Operation:
Stand-alone, FPGA-based operation (Non PC-based)
5 Sanitization Modes: Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase, DoD7 Erase, and Secure Erase.
1) Supports real-time print proof through RS232.
2) IPM (Invisible-Proof Mark) Technology:
- Any falsification can be detected to ensure the report is genuine
3) Log report can be exported to a USB device.
Fast key (GO) can perform asynchronous HDD erase of each port. Read-Only Source Port: There are no options to disable this built-in feature and it is integrated with all U-Reach duplicators.
4 Copy Modes:
- Quick copy (Data & System): Supports Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- All Partitions: Users can skip HPA or unknown partitions.
- Whole HDD: Bit-by-bit copy mode which copies exactly like the master device.
- Percentage Copy: Users can set percentages of capacity to be copied.
Embedded controller is designed to support capacities over 18TB+. Constant improvement supports latest market-available devices.
- Supports all brands of HDDs and SSDs.
- Supports GPT, MBR, and Advanced Formats.
- Supports 1.8/2.5/3.5 SATA/SAS HDDs and SSDs without adapter.
- Supports mSATA, microSATA and M.2 (Requires adapters).
Customized Settings: Allow users to set hard drive motor start and stop time.
Event Log Management:
- Records: operating durations, individual port copy progressions, connected hard drive models, capacities, serial numbers, and PASS or FAIL results.
- Log report files are generated through the USB port and are saved to USB devices.
- Reports can be printed through a RS232.
- The Fast Key (GO button) allow users to perform asynchronous erase for each port.
- Hold (Go button) to stop erasing process.
|Model||SAS/SATA Eraser TP800-SAS|
|Target/Port||4-port synchronous erase, 1 to 3 duplication(SATA only)|
|Maximum Transfer Speed||18GB/min. (300MB/sec.) *(Actual performance is dependent on HDD transfer speeds.)|
|Supported copy Formats||
|Operating Type||Stand alone operation|
|LCD Display||Monochrome LCD display|
|LEDs||LED (Red/Green) on each slot|
|Control Panel||5 Push Buttons: (up), (down), OK (confirm/enter), ESC(exit/cancel), GO(Asynchronous erase)|
|Sanitization Modes||Sanitization Modes Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase, Secure Erase, 7 Full Erase|
|Copy Modes (SATA HDD only)||Quick Copy, All Partitions Copy, Whole HDD Copy, and Percentage Copy|
|File system Supported||All (Windows, Linux, and other stand-alone systems)|
|Temperature||Operation: 5C ~ 45C, Storage: -20C ~ 85C|
|Humidity||Operation: 20% ~ 80%, Storage: 5% ~ 95%|