Every Product on our Website Ships free across UAE. No Minimum Order Values
We have partnered with all the brands we sell at either a Distributor or a Premium Reseller level.
100% Secure payment with Visa and Master card through Etisalat Payment Gateway (EPG)
Middle East Specifications and Warranties. No Gray imported material
We are Datacare: Our Credentials
MT-H Series: SATA Hard Disk /SSD Duplicator and Eraser
MT-H series is a professional SATA HDD duplicator, specially designed for high volume duplication. U-Reach adopted a unique multitasking technology that can simultaneously copy up to 25 targets with a high transfer speed of 18 GB per minute. We guarantee the highest productivity without speed degradation, even as the number of targets increase.
- Operation type : stand-alone, FPGA-based operation (NON PC-based system design)
- Bandwidth performance : speed transfers of up 18.0GB/min. (300MB/sec.) . Dedicated bandwidth enables high-volume replications without speed degradation.
- Modular cabling design : modular-designed ports effectively reduce downtime and is cost-effective for long-term ownership.
- Controller Design : embedded controller is designed to support capacities over 18TB+. constant improvement supports latest market available devices.
- Read only source port : there is no option to disable this built-in feature and it is integrated with all U-reach duplicators
- Real-time PC monitoring : view live status for : writing/reading speed, total capacity, current function progress per port.
Event Log Management
- Records : operating durations, individual port copy progressions, connected device models, capacities, serial numbers, and PASS or FAIL results.
- Device writing/reading speeds are recorded
- Log report files are generated through port#1 or through the U-reach PC link software utility.
|Bandwidth Performance||18.0GB/min *Actual performance is dependent on device transfer speeds*|
|Supported Capacity||Over 18TB+.|
|Supported OS||All (Windows, Mac, Linux, and other proprietary systems)|
|Operation Mode||Standalone, FPGA-based Operation|
|Copy Modes||Quick Copy (System and Files) / All Partitions / Whole Device / Percentage Copy|
|Compare (Verification)||Bit-by-bit data comparison from the source device to target device(s).|
|Sanitization Modes||Quick Erase, Full Erase (NIST 800-88 ), DoD Erase (DoD 5220.22-M), 7-Pass Erase (DoD 5220.22-M(ECE)), Secure Erase (NIST 800-88) , Enhanced Secure Erase.|
|Skip Bad Sectors||Skip the number of bad sectors during Copy/Compare/Erase.|
|Minimum Speed||Disable or set minimum threshold speed to drop the slowest device.|
|HPA Copy Modes||Allows user to choose various HPA replication methods.|
|Clear HPA at Erase||Keep or clear HPA settings during sanitization process|
|Log Manager||Manage and export log reports.|
|Others||Copy/Skip Unknow Format, Erase Source Port, Transfer Modes, Device Power-up/down Time.|
|Compatible Device||1.8/2.5/3.5 SATA HDD and SSDs.|
|DD and SSDs. Devices Require Optional Cables or Adapters||IDE, mSATA, microSATA, eSATA, M.2(NGFF), CFast, SATA DOM|
|LCD Display||2x20 Backlit Monochrome LCD Display|
|LEDs||3 LED Indicators per Port: Yellow (Power), Green (Pass), Red (Fail)|
|Control Panel||4 Push Buttons (, , OK, ESC)|
|Power Requirements||Universal Power: 115V AC or 230V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Temperature||Working: 0C ~ 60C Storage: -20C ~ 85C|
|Humidity||Working: 20% ~ 80% Storage: 5% ~ 95%|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS, and Reach|