Every Product on our Website Ships free across UAE. No Minimum Order Values
We have partnered with all the brands we sell at either a Distributor or a Premium Reseller level.
100% Secure payment with Visa and Master card through Etisalat Payment Gateway (EPG)
Middle East Specifications and Warranties. No Gray imported material
We are Datacare: Our Credentials
Super1 Series: Tower HDD/SSD Duplicator and Eraser
- Operation: Stand-alone, FPGA-based operation (Non PC-based).
- Ultra-High Data Bandwidth Performance: Speed transfers up to 9GB/min. (150MB/sec.), Dedicated bandwidth enables high-volume duplications without speed degradation.
- Read-Only Source Port: There are no options to disable this built-in feature and it is integrated with all U-Reach duplicators.
4 Copy Modes:
- Quick copy (Data & System): Supports Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- All Partitions: Copies all partitions and data without unallocated partition.
- Whole HDD: Bit-by-bit copy mode which copies exactly like the master device.
- Percentage Copy: Users can set percentages of capacity to be copied.
5 Sanitization Modes: Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase, 7-Pass Erase, and Secure Erase.
Embedded controller is designed to support capacities over 18TB+. Constant improvement supports latest market-available devices.
- Supports all brands of HDDs and SSDs.
- Supports GPT, MBR, and Advanced Formats.
- Supports 3.5 SATA HDDs without adapter.
- Supports SSD, 2.5 SATA HDDs and NGFF (M.2) with optional adapters.
Hardware Design : Clear & independent LED light indication, no more confusion about working status.
|Maximum Transfer Speed||9 GB/min. (150MB/sec.) *Actual performance is dependent on HDD transfer speeds|
|Capacity||Supports the latest market available capacity Designed support capability up-to 18TB+|
|Operating Type||Stand-alone, FPGA-based operation (Non PC-based)|
|Supported Languages||English or Japanese|
|LCD Display||Backlit Monochrome LCD Display|
|LEDs||2 LED (Red/Green) Indicators per Port|
|Control Panel||4 Push Buttons(, , OK, ESC)|
|Compare Function||Bit-by-bit data comparison|
|Sanitization Modes||Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase, 7-Pass Erase, and Secure Erase|
Set minimum acceptable bad sector quantity
|Compatible Devices||3.5 SATA HDDs|
|Compatible Devices (with required adapter)||2.5 SATA HDD/SSD and NGFF (M.2)|
|Compatible Protoco||**All Super1 Series duplicators require SATA I supported devices**|
|Supported O/S||All (Windows, Mac, Linux, and other stand-alone systems)|
|Power Supply||Universal Power: 115VAC or 230VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Working Temperature||5C ~ 45C (41F ~ 113F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20C ~85C (-4F ~ 185F)|
|Working Humidity||20% ~ 80%|
|Storage Humidity||5% ~ 95%|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|