The FortiGate/FortiWiFi-60D Series are compact, all-in-one security appliances that deliver Fortinet's Connected UTM. Ideal for small business, remote, customer premise equipment (CPE) and retail networks, these appliances offer the network security, connectivity and performance you need at a single low per-device price.
Enterprise-Class Protection that's Easy to Deploy and Manage:
- 1.5 Gbps throughput performance ensures your network security won't be a bottleneck
- Integrated switch and options for PoE simplify your network infrastructure
- Up to 2x WAN, 7x LAN and 1x DMZ interface ports (2x Power Over Ethernet ports on POE models)
- Runs on FortiOS 5 the most powerful security operating system in the world delivers more security to fight advanced threats, more control to secure mobile devices, and more intelligence to build secure policies
Advanced Protection and Wireless Connectivity
You get advanced threat protection, including firewall, application control, advanced threat protection, IPS, VPN, and web filtering, all from one device that's easy to deploy and manage. With our FortiGuard security subscription services you'll have automated protection against today's sophisticated threats.
Reduce the need for additional wireless access points by integrating a highbandwidth 'fat-client' into your FortiGate with the FortiWiFi-60D. It's also a great option to secure mobile devices in BYOD environments with automatic device identification and customizable access and security policies.
VDOMs on the FortiGate/FortiWiFi-60D let you segment networks to enable guest and employee access, or protect things like cardholder data. You get the flexibility to match your business needs and meet compliance standards like PCI and HIPAA.
All-in-one High Performance Network Security
Built on the foundation of the FortiASIC System on a Chip 2 (SoC2) and FortiOS 5, the 60D series provides an integrated set of essential security technologies to protect all of your applications and data. You get the industry's best firewall plus the latest in Advanced Threat Protection, Intrusion Protection, Web-filtering and many new features like Sandboxing, Feature Select Options for simplifying configurations and deployments, and Contextual Visibility for enhanced reporting and management.
|Key Features & Benefits|
|Unified Security||Multi-threat protection from a single device increases security and lowers costs|
|Simplified Licensing||Unlimited user licensing and comprehensive features|
|Multi-Port Interfaces||Multiple network interfaces and optional wireless connectivity enable data segmentation for compliance and flexible deployment|
FortiGate 60D/60D-POE and FortiWiFi 60D/60D-POE
- Console Port
- USB Management Port for FortiExplorer
- USB Port
- 2x GE RJ45 WAN Ports
- 1x GE RJ45 DMZ Ports
- 7x GE RJ45 Internal Ports / 5x GE RJ45 Internal and 2x GE PoE Ports on POE models
Powered by SPU SoC2
- Combines a RISC-based CPU with Fortinet's proprietary SPU content and network processors for unmatched performance
- Simplifies appliance design and enables breakthrough performance for smaller networks
- Supports firewall acceleration across all packet sizes for maximum throughput
- Delivers accelerated UTM content processing for superior performance and protection
- Accelerates VPN performance for high speed, secure remote access
Install in Minutes with FortiExplorer
The FortiExplorer wizard enables you to easily and quickly set up and configure FortiGate and FortiWiFi platforms with easy-to-follow instructions. The application runs on Windows, Mac OS X desktops and laptops as well as popular mobile devices. Simply connect to the appropriate USB port on the appliance, and be fully protected in minutes.
3G/4G WAN ExtensionsThe FortiGate/FortiWiFi 60D Series includes a USB port that allows you to plug in a compatible third-party 3G/4G USB modem, providing additional WAN connectivity or a redundant link for maximum reliability.
Compact and Reliable Form FactorDesigned for small environments, you can place it on a desktop or wall-mount it. It is small, lightweight yet highly reliable with superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), minimizing the chance of a network disruption.
Superior Wireless CoverageA built-in dual-band, dual-stream access point with internal antennas is integrated on the FortiWiFi 60D and provides speedy 802.11n coverage on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. The dualband chipset addresses the PCI-DSS compliance requirement for rogue AP wireless scanning, providing maximum protection for regulated environments.
|FortiGate 60D||FortiWiFi 60D||FortiGate 60D-POE||FortiWiFi 60D-POE|
|GE RJ45 WAN Ports||2||2||2||2|
|GE RJ45 Internal Ports||7||7||5||5|
|GE RJ45 PoE Ports||2||2|
|GE RJ45 DMZ Ports||1||1||1||1|
|Wireless Interface||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|USB Ports (Client / Server)||1 / 1||1 / 1||1 / 1||1 / 1|
|Firewall Throughput (1518 / 512 / 64 byte UDP packets)||1.5 / 1.5 / 1.5 Gbps|
|Firewall Latency (64 byte UDP packets)||4 s|
|Firewall Throughput (Packets Per Second)||2.2 Mpps|
|Concurrent Sessions (TCP)||500,000|
|New Sessions/Second (TCP)||4,000|
|IPsec VPN Throughput (512 byte packets)||1 Gbps|
|Gateway-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||200|
|Client-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||500|
|SSL-VPN Throughput||30 Mbps|
|Concurrent SSL-VPN Users (Recommended Maximum)||100|
|IPS Throughput (HTTP / Enterprise Mix)||200 / 41 Mbps|
|SSL Inspection Throughput||32 Mbps|
|Application Control Throughput||50 Mbps|
|NGFW Throughput||23 Mbps|
|Threat Protection Throughput||20 Mbps|
|CAPWAP Throughput||250 Mbps|
|Virtual Domains (Default / Maximum)||10 / 10|
|Maximum Number of FortiAPs (Total / Tunnel Mode)||10 / 5|
|Maximum Number of FortiTokens||100|
|Maximum Number of Registered FortiClients||200|
|High Availability Configurations||Active / Active, Active / Passive, Clustering|
|Height x Width x Length (inches)||1.50 x 8.50 x 5.83||1.50 x 8.50 x 6.18||1.50 x 8.50 x 5.83||1.50 x 8.50 x 6.18|
|Height x Width x Length (mm)||38 x 216 x 148||38 x 216 x 157||38 x 216 x 148||38 x 216 x 157|
|Weight||1.9 lbs (0.9 kg)||1.9 lbs (0.9 kg)||1.9 lbs (0.9 kg)||1.9 lbs (0.9 kg)|
|Power Required||100240V AC, 5060 Hz|
|Maximum Current||110 V / 1.5 A, 220 V / 0.75 A|
|Total Available PoE Power Budget*||30.8 W||30.8 W|
|Power Consumption (Average / Maximum)||11.7 / 14 W||11.7 / 14 W||27.4 / 45.2 W||29.9 / 48.2 W|
|Heat Dissipation||40 BTU/h||40 BTU/h||154 BTU/h||165 BTU/h|
|Operating Temperature||32104F (040C)|
|Storage Temperature||-31158F (-3570C)|
|Operating Altitude||Up to 7,400 ft (2,250 m)|
|FCC Part 15 Class B, C-Tick, VCCI, CE, UL/cUL, CB|
|ICSA Labs: Firewall, IPsec, IPS, Antivirus, SSL-VPN; USGv6/IPv6|
Note: All performance values are 'up to' and vary depending on system configuration. IPsec VPN performance is based on 512 byte UDP packets using AES-256+SHA1.
1. IPS performance is measured using 1 Mbyte HTTP and Enterprise Traffic Mix.
Inspection is measured with IPS enabled and HTTP traffic, using TLS v1.2 with AES256-SHA.
3. Application Control performance is measured with 64 Kbytes HTTP traffic.
4. NGFW performance is measured with IPS and Application Control enabled, based on
Enterprise Traffic Mix.
5. Threat Protection performance is measured with IPS and Application Control and Malware protection enabled, based on Enterprise Traffic Mix.
6. CAPWAP performance is based on 1444 byte UDP packets.
* Maximum loading on each PoE/+ port is 30 W (802.3at).