Every Product on our Website Ships free across UAE. No Minimum Order Values
We have partnered with all the brands we sell at either a Distributor or a Premium Reseller level.
100% Secure payment with Visa and Master card through Etisalat Payment Gateway (EPG)
Middle East Specifications and Warranties. No Gray imported material
We are Datacare: Our Credentials
The ultra-rugged, IBM-compatible, quiet desktop print solution built to excel in the most rigorous office & industrial environments.
- Heavy-duty with ultra-rugged metal construction enclosure
- Lowest noise level in its class: 54dBA
- Genuine IBM IPDS (optional)
- Best in class 800M character printhead life
- Extended ribbon life: 25M Characters
- Heavy duty 6-pin tractors deliver superior form feed reliability on up to 8-part forms
- Optional second front feed tractor
- 18 pin printer: 800 cps @ 10cpi
- Fully automated and configurable zero-tear form feeding
- High visibility attention light
- Support for 18-pin emulations used by legacy IBM & Genicom printers
- Powerful remote printer management
- Standard Interfaces: parallel, serial, USB & Ethernet
- Enclosed pedestal (optional)
The S828 sets a new standard for the ultimate in rugged desktop reliability; building on the workhorse tradition of Printronix industrial printers which deliver maximum uptime, a low total cost of ownership, and reliable operation across a wide range of environments. In addition to heavy-duty 6-pin tractors for optimal forms feeding reliability, and industry leading printhead life, the most defining feature of the S828 is the highly functional & ultra-rugged metal construction designed to outlast any other printer in this category.
At 54dBa the S828 delivers best in class acoustics. Around 50% quieter than leading competitors, it is unrivaled in noise reduction. The S828 also combines 800 cps print speed performance (@ 10 CPI) with a high function multi-lingual operator interface for efficient and intuitive operation.
Plug & PlayCompatibility
Time is money, and the ability to fully automate & customize forms handling will maximize user efficiency through eliminating key presses and expediting forms retrieval. For larger distributed environments, the S828 includes a powerful remote printer management utility to empower IT to view real-time status updates, remotely configure multiple printers, and to access a fully functional virtual operator panel. The S828 also supports a 2nd front feed forms path.
Genuine IBM IPDS
For IBM environments, the S828 offers genuine IBM IPDS for absolute compatibility and functionality. In addition to standard Ethernet, USB, Parallel and Serial, the S828 supports ANSI 3.64 and the 18-pin emulations used by legacy IBM & Genicom printers to allow for plug & play compatibility without requiring driver or application changes.
18-pin serial dot matrix printer 136 columns @ 10cpi
Throughput (ISO/IEC 10561 @10CPI)
- DIN LetterUp to 660 PPH
- SpreadsheetUp to 450 PPH
Throughput (Draft Mode @10CPI)
- 40 CPL450 LPM
- 80CPL330 LPM
- 136CPL250 LPM
- DP Mode:800, 960, 1200
- DP Text:480, 576, 720
- NLQ:232, 278, 348
Line Length (number of characters)
- 10 cpi 136
- 12 cpi 163
- 15 cpi 204
- 17.1 cpi 233
- 20 cpi 272
- 24 cpi 326
Front feed 6-pin tractor with jam sensor. Optional second front feed 6-pin tractor with jam sensor
- Media Type: Continuous form, front loading
- Width: 76 to 432 mm (3 to 17)
- Length: 78 to 610 mm (3 to 24)
- Max Thickness: 0.635mm (0.025)
- Copies: 1+7
- Weight: Top form: 55 to 150 g/m2
- Attached Sheet: 45 to 75 g/m2
10, 12, 15, 17.1, 20, 24 CPI & proportional
- 6, 8, 12 lines per inch
- 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 lines per 30mm
Graphics Resolution (DPI)
Horizontal: 60, 72, 80, 90, 120, 144, 240
Vertical: 72, 144
Draft, Courier, Gothic, OCR-A, OCR-B
Codabar, UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, EAN-13, UPC/EAN ADD-ON 2 and 5, Code 2 of 5, Code39, Code128, Code11, Code93, CodeGP, CodeBCD, C25-3BAR, Postnet, MSI, Intelligent Mail barcode
Input buffer: 128 Kb
USB 2.0, Parallel, Serial RS232, Ethernet 10/100 (optional IPDS)
Ribbon Life (@ Draft)
Extended Life Ribbon: 25 Million Characters
800 million character yield
Pages per month: 57,000
Dimensions (LxWxH): 450 x 730 x 350 mm / 17.7 x 28.7 x 13.8
Weight: 33 Kg / 72.6 lbs
100 240V, Auto Range, (60 Hz 50 Hz)
MTBF: 20,000 hours
Remote Printer Management Utility
120W Printing, 30W Standby
- Temp 10 to 40.6C (50 to 105F)
- Humidity 10% to 90% Relative Humidity
- Storage Temp -35 to 65C (-31 to 149F)
- Humidity 5% to 95% Relative Humidity
- Noise <54dBA
Win10 (32/64), Win8 (32/64), Win7 (32/64), WinServer2008 (32/64),
Win2003 (32/64), WinNT, WinXP
Epson FX Series, IBM Proprinter III XL, IBM Personal Printer 2381, ANSI 3.64, S828 native commands IPDS: IBM 4224, IBM 4230 and S828 native command
Auto paper path switching via operator panel or software commands. Auto forms thickness adjust. Auto fanfold position for zero tear-off. Auto paper parking.
P8000 OpenPrint Line Matrix Printers
|SM828-EMEA||Printronix S828 Serial Matrix Printer w/ Ethernet, USB 2.0, Serial and Parallel|
Labeling and Inventory Management
Printronix Line Matrix Printers use standardized graphic languages like PGL and VGL to reduce application software development. Printronix also gives our customers the ability to migrate existing label applications to our printing technology without the need to rewrite software or interrupt existing labeling operations.
Highlights of Labeling & Inventory printing with Printronix:
- Online form and label generation capability. Controls all graphic functions to reduce host computer programming and processing time.
- Labels and barcodes used for food labels. Schools and other organizations require all food labels to be printed with non-toxic ink. Laser toner does not meet those criteria.
- The ability to print labels used for both cold and frozen food.
- Complex sticker and label cutouts can print reliably without paper jams because of Printronixs straight paper path and heat free fusion system that melts the sticker or label adhesive to the paper.
- Coupons, gift certificates, vouchers and tickets can be printed on a wide variety of stock.
Highlights of Invoice printing with Printronix:
- Compatibility with SAP and other enterprise host platforms to print on-demand invoices right on production floor.
- Standard and custom paper stock widths from 3 to 17 can be used to meet most invoice design page/size requirements.
- Up to 6-part forms can be printed with high-quality and easy to read text and graphics, without compromising output speed.
- Text, graphics and barcodes can all be printed on the same invoice.
- Driver and configuration options for Windows and most major mainframe computer applications are available.
- Specialty security ribbon cartridges available for multi-part invoices which allows no print on the first copy for data security.
- Expensive pre-printed invoices can be printed one at a time with zero waste using our Zero-Tear printer option.
Manifest & Bill of Lading (BOL)
A quality line matrix printer is important in the production of Manifest or BOL documents because:
- Line printers are designed to accommodate single form and multiple form printing for Bill of Lading documents. With our zero-tear feature single form documents can easily be printed and dispatched with zero form waste.
- Line printers are designed to work in the harshest environmental conditions. Manifest or Bill of Lading documents are routinely printed on the loading dock where temperatures can range from the winter to summer months.
- High speed printing ensures there is minimal delay in producing the manifest or bill of lading documents after loading. When combined with the high-quality production Printronix printers are known for, the result is maximized efficiency and clear understanding of whats been loaded.
- Support for Windows and most major host systems means line printers can be easily integrated into current and most legacy applications seamlessly.
Highlights of printing Delivery Sheets with Printronix:
- Standard and custom paper stock widths from 3 to 17 can be used to meet most report size requirements.
- Delivery sheets can be printed quickly due to the high speed performance of our line matrix printers (up to 2000 lines per minute), which helps make any business more efficient.
- A form can be built with a preprinted look and customer data can be dynamically inserted all in one pass eliminating the need to use pre-printed forms.
Highlights of printing your Reports with Printronix:
- Most host connectivity options can be accommodated
- Print quality and style can be easily adjusted to meet the demands for any particular report.
- Superior paper handling, which is particularly important for the long reports businesses need to generate.
- Long lasting and economical re-inking ribbon cartridges are available to reduce operator intervention and maintain print quality.
Build / Broadcast Sheets
Benefits a line matrix printer can provide when working with build and broadcast sheets include:
- Data can be printed up to 13.6 wide on paper stock that is up to 17 wide.
- With continuous feed paper the build/broadcast sheets can be printed to the length your business operations require.
- Large, scalable fonts allow workers to see what accessories are to be built into each vehicle, and can be adjusted in size and quality as needed with an emphasis on bold or italic print to ensure ease of reading and minimize interpretation errors.
- Pre-printed forms can be used, or the form design can be printed with all the data included.
Green Bar printing with a Printronix Line Matrix printer will continue to be the best choice for long report printing in the future because:.
- Multiple paper weights are available with 15# to 20# being the most common
- Data can be printed up to 13.6 wide
- Green bar can be purchased in single copy or multi-copy configurations
- Alternating color bars down the page helps users read data quickly and accurately.
- Superior paper handling and stacking which is particularly important for long green bar jobs.
Bank statements generally utilize a pre-printed form and data integration from a mainframe computer that requires a variety of connectivity options.
- Printronix line matrix printers offer a variety of connectivity options for most major systems currently being utilized by financial institutions.
- Line matrix printers offer excellent print quality at high production speeds to ensure these important documents are produced in an easy to read and cost efficient manner.
- Using continuous forms eliminates issues with misplaced or out of order single sheet forms.
Engineering Diagrams & Assembly Instruction Sheets (Openprint)
Printronixs OpenPrint printer extends high volume printing to high-resolution graphics and illustrations, yet maintaining the lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
- Graphics can be printed easily and with clarity. Forms can be designed and printed with enhancements such as non-gray scale logos, illustrations and graphics.
- Printing can be done in a full range of fonts and sizes, from 6 point to poster size. Any font that is embedded into a file, whether PostScript or PDF, will reproduce with ease.
- With Printronixs Sure Scan technology, barcodes can be printed accurately and with the ability to be completely scanned.