GeForce GTX 1660 Ti XLR8 Gaming Overclocked Single Fan
Best-in-class performance with the advanced graphics capabilities of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing architecture.
Concurrent execution of floating point and integer operations, adaptive shading technology, and a new unified memory architecture enable awesome performance increases on today's games.
State-of-the-art graphics features, including variable rate shading, mesh shading, and multi-view rendering.
GEFORCE GTX 1660Ti, THE NEW SUPERCHARGER.
The GeForce GTX 1660 Ti is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing architecture. With performance that rivals the GeForce GTX 1070, it's a blazing-fast supercharger for today's most popular games, and even faster with modern titles.
GeForce GTX 1660 Ti graphics cards are advanced graphics cards designed to deliver a powerful combination of gaming innovation and next-gen graphics.
Get game ready with performance that rivals the GeForce GTX 1070 on the latest games with the GeForce GTX 1660 Ti.
- Based on Turing Architecture
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience
- NVIDIA Ansel
- NVIDIA Highlights
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible
- Game Ready Drivers
- Microsoft DirectX 12 API, Vulkan API, OpenGL 4/5
- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DVI-D
- HDCP 2.2
- NVIDIA GPU Boost
- VR Ready
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x16 graphics slot
- One 8-pin supplementary power connector
- 450 W or greater system power supply
- 1.5 GB available hard-disk space
- 8GB system memory (16GB or higher recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (April 2018 Update or later), Windows 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- Internet connection
|PNY Part Number||VCG1660T6SFPPB-O|
|Card Dimensions||40 x 168 x 126 mm; Dual-Slot|
|NVIDIA CUDA Cores||1536|
|Clock Speed||1500 MHz|
|Boost Speed||1815 MHz|
|Memory Speed (Gbps)||12|
|Memory Size||6GB GDDR6|
|Outputs||DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DVI-D|
|Resolution||7680 4320 @60Hz (Digital)|
|Power Input||One 8-pin|
|Bus Type||PCI Express 3.0 x 16|