- 24" Diagonal Size
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Black Color
- 3M Quality
- Protect Privacy, Reduce Glare
- Reversible glossy or matte screen finish
- Easy to attach and Remove, Residual Free Removal
3M Privacy Filters keep confidential information private. Only persons directly in front of the monitor can see the image on screen; others on either side of them see a darkened screen.
Extremely easy to install, these filters allow only person directly in front of the monitor/ Laptop screen to see the image on the screen. Other person sees only a Black screen.
- Keeps your personal or confidential information safe from prying eyes
- You'll see the information on your display while people on either side only see a darkened screen
- Designed to fit widescreen desktop LCD monitors with a diagonally measured 27 1/16" viewing screen and a 16:9 aspect ratio
- Actual filter dimensions are 23 9/16" wide x 13 1/4" high (598 mm x 337 mm)
- Includes your choice of two easy-to-use attachment methods
- Reversible, matte side reduces glare and reflections
- Lightweight, thin, frameless design
- Protects display from dirt, debris and scratches
- Cleans easily with a soft cloth and water
- Great for high traffic areas and open office environments
- Desktop monitor user working in sensitive areas. Open plan offices, open reception areas
- Protecting confidential/sensitive information - customer, commercial, medical, government, e-examination
95% of all security incidents involve human error. Mistakes sometimes happen. But allowing confidential information displayed on screens to be visually hacked is a mistake that IT security professionals in many organisations cannot afford to make. In todays modern, mobile business environment, visual privacy is more important than ever.
Visual hacking happens quickly and easily. In the Visual Hacking Experiment, sponsored by 3M and conducted by the Ponemon Institute, an undercover white hat hacker was sent into participating corporate offices to gather information using only visual means. The hacker obtained sensitive information in 91% of trials.
Anyone can be a visual hackerinside or outside the office. Visual privacy isn't just an issue in public places. How many visitors and contractors are in your office on a daily basis? It's not just your employees who may see sensitive data within your organisation.
Privacy Products - how do they work? 3M Privacy Filters use advanced microlouver technology to block side views, while providing a crisp, clear view for the intended user. The result? A perfectly clear view of your information, while people all around can only see a darkened screen.