- 36 LTO Tape Capacity
- 2 hours protection for data at 1850 degrees F
- Made in USA
The DataCare 2002 Turtle Safe by Phoenix International protects your data from damage caused by fire, water, magnetic interference, dust humidity and theft. This heavy-duty safe is machine manufactured with two layers of 100% top quality EGI steel filled with Styronite F insulation which protects against magnetic interference to keep your data intact. Double door construction (2 sets of doors: external &internal) and the waterproof seals ensure the highest level of protection for the valuable data it is made to protect.
- Tested and certified by SP Research Technical Institute in Sweden to protect data against damage from fire and heat for up to 2 hours at 1850 degrees F.
- Safely stores approximately 36 LTO tapes OR 9 3.5 hard drives (with or without trays / sleds.
- Delivered fully assembled at no charge
- 3 year material warranty and free lifetime replacement after exposure to fire.
- Built with double door construction (2 set of doors) and internal water resistant seals.
- Weight: 238 lbs
- Inside Dimensions: 15" 9.25" 7.25"
- Outside Dimensions: 23.6" 18.5" 18.5"
Products that provide fire protection for computer media are listed on this website with the designation of Class 125. Tests for products designed to protect computer media range from 60 to 120 minutes in furnace-burn time, at temperatures ranging from 1700F to 1859F. By comparison, a typical fire lasts 20 minutes and reaches 800F. During the fire test, the internal temperature of the product is monitored to ensure that it does not rise above a level that would endanger the computer media stored within the product. The designation tag also indicates the length of the fire test as 1 HR, 1 HR, or 2 HR and is located next to each model number.
Explosion-tested and designed to withstand temperature blasts of up to 2000F.