- Supports up to 192TB in a single chassis, with the ability to add another 1.8PB
- Capacity-optimized disk and SAN arrays in convenient 2U form factor
- Supports Fibre Channel and iSCSI storage area network interfaces
- Data protection using RAID and Seagate ADAPT erasure coding technology
- Bundled with 12 x 16TB HDDs ( 192TB Raw capacity)
Exos X 2U12
Efficient. Agile. Scalable.
Seagate® Exos™ X 2U12 delivers advanced data protection, capacity, and performance at an entry-level cost.
- Save space but maximize capacity by expanding up to 120 drives
- Deliver data fast with 7GB/s throughput in an all-HDD configuration
- Rebuild drives faster than ever and reduce downtime with Seagate ADAPT data protection technology
- Opt for replication and snapshot features to meet critical enterprise requirements
- Maximize Capacity and Consistent High Performance. Leverage both speed and performance at a budget-friendly price. This system enables even the smallest business to get data to applications fast, with maximum throughput of up to 7GB/s. Additionally, businesses can expand the system as data requirements grow, with up to 168TB of storage capacity1 in only a 2U rack mount.
- Deliver Versatile Architecture Built to Scale. Use this flexible solution for costconscious businesses that require high read and write throughput as well as more
storage. Application access to data is virtually instantaneous, and purpose-built modularity makes it easy to set up, maintain, and expand via interchangeable FRUs and hot-swappable components.
- Ensure Applications Have Access to Critical Data. Take advantage of features that enable extreme cost efficiency while also providing up to 99.999% data availability. Parallel architecture, data replication, and fast streaming make access to data unfettered. In addition, exclusive Seagate ADAPT data protection technology supports fast and efficient drive rebuilds that virtually eliminate system downtime.
- Reduce Cost and Resources. Meet stringent worldwide requirements for recycling and environmental friendliness with a nimble system that flexes as use cases evolve and capacity needs increase. It is extremely well suited for the SMB market due to high capacity and efficient management capabilities, and can help you minimize environmental impact and recognize cost savings through high performance.
- Build In Security at the Foundation of the Data Life Cycle. Protect the most valuable business assets with Seagate Secure™ cybersecurity features and intelligent firmware —such as SFTP, SED support, and administrator access controls—that provide builtin security measures for reliable and safe file access, transfer, and management.
||• Supports up to 192TB in a single chassis, with the ability to add another 1.8PB
• Capacity-optimized disk and SAN arrays in convenient 2U form factor
• Supports Fibre Channel and iSCSI storage area network interfaces
• Data protection using RAID and Seagate ADAPT erasure coding technology
|Drive description (HDD)
|Drive description (SSD)
||4 x 10GigE SFP
4 ports CNC host interface (2 per controller - requires 1x 4-pack SFPs for FC or iSCSI connectivity);
||Dual 38x5 Intelligent 3005 controllers
|Storage expansion options
||Supports up to 192TB in a single chassis, with the ability to add another 1.8PB
|Maximum drives per enclosure
|Compatible Software packages
||81.3 X 63.5X 25.4
||32.0 X 25.0 X 10.0
|Net Weight (kgs)
|Net Weight (lbs)
|Warranty / Support
|Service & Support
||• Next business day advance exchange
• 4 hour 24X7 on-site support
• 8 hours a day / 5 days a week service availability
||• Lowest cost per TB of backup storage on the market
• Flexible capacity from 15TB to 1.9PB to meet your needs
• Increased protection against data loss with
• 20x faster disk rebuilds
• Single point-of-contact for entire storage system support