DC1000M U.2 Enterprise SSD
Gen 3.0 x4 PCIe NVME Storage for Mixed-Use Workloads
The Kingston DC1000M U.2 NVMe SSD features high-storage capacity and best-in-class enterprise performance. It offers a high-performance Gen 3.0 x4 PCIe NVMe interface enabling high throughput and low latency on standardized platforms. It’s designed to deliver up to 540K IOPS of random read performance and 3GB/s of throughput. The DC1000M is backed by strict QoS requirements to ensure predictable random IO performance as well as predictable latencies over a wide range of workloads.
- Enterprise-class U.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Gen 3.0 x4 SSD
- High Performance over 3GB/s
- Predictable Low-latency and High I/O Consistency
- On-board Power Loss Protection (PLP)
The U.2 form factor design (2.5”, 15mm) works seamlessly with the latest generation servers and storage arrays utilizing PCIe and U.2 backplanes. It’s hot pluggable which makes the challenges of serviceable PCIe storage an issue of the past.
It also features enterprise-class features such as end-to-end data path protection, power loss protection (PLP), and telemetry monitoring for increased data center reliability. Backed by Kingston’s legendary pre- and post-sales support and a five-year limited warranty. Capacities1 range from 960GB to 7.6TB.
The "mixed-use" workload drive makes it ideal for running a wide range of customer applications including:
- High performance cloud service
- Web hosting caching
- High-resolution media capture and transport
- ERP, CRM, GL, OLAP, OLTP, ERM, BI, and EDW workloads
- Data Center NVMe Performance : Incredible I/O consistency with speeds of up to 3GB/s and 540K IOPS.
- Enterprise-Class Mixed-Use Storage : An exceptional balance of consistent I/O delivery with high read and write IOPS performance to manage a wide range of transactional workloads.
- Reduce Application Latencies : Quailty of Service (QoS) delivers ultra-low transactional latency for large data sets and various web-based applications.
- On-board Power Loss Protection (PLP) : Enterprise-class protection to reduce possibility of data loss or corruption on ungraceful powerfails.
||U.2, 2.5” x 15mm
||PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4
||960GB, 1.92TB, 3.84TB, 7.68TB
||960GB – 3,100MBs/1330MBs
1.92TB – 3,100MBs/2600MBs
3.84TB – 3,100MBs/2700MBs
7.68TB – 3,100MBs/2800MBs
|Steady-state 4k read/write
||960GB – 400,000/125,000 IOPS
1.92TB – 540,000/205,000 IOPS
3.84TB – 525,000/210,000 IOPS
7.68TB – 485,000/210,000 IOPS
||TYP read/write: <300 µs / <1 ms
|Static and dynamic wear levelling
|Power loss protection (power caps)
|Enterprise SMART tools
||Reliability tracking, usage statistics, SSD life remaining, wear leveling, temperature
||960GB — 1681TBW (1 DWPD/5yrs)5
1.92TB — 3362TBW (1 DWPD/5yrs)5
3.84TB — 6725TBW (1 DWPD/5yrs)5
7.68TB — 13450TBW (1 DWPD/5yrs)5
||960GB: Idle: 5.14W Average Read: 5.25W Average Write: 9.10W Max Read: 5.64W Max Write: 9.80W
1.92TB: Idle: 5.22W Average Read: 5.31W Average Write: 13.1W Max Read: 5.70W Max Write: 13.92W
3.84TB: Idle: 5.54W Average Read: 5.31W Average Write: 14.69W Max Read: 6.10W Max Write: 15.5W
7.68TB: Idle: 5.74W Average Read: 5.99W Average Write: 17.06W Max Read: 6.63W Max Write: 17.88W
||-40°C ~ 85°C
||0°C ~ 70°C
||100.09mm x 69.84mm x 14.75mm
||2.17G peak (7-800Hz)
||20G peak (10-2,000Hz)
||2 million hours
||Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support