Microsoft 365 for business
Explore how Microsoft 365 with Microsoft Teams can help your business improve cybersecurity, reduce costs, and empower employees to work from anywhere.
Reimagine the way you work with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams
Be productive anywhere
Get work done and stay connected whether you’re working remotely or onsite.
- Chat, call, and host meetings
- Share documents in the cloud
- Collaborate using Office apps
- Connect via email and calendar
Secure your business
Help safeguard business data with built-in security features.
- Defend against cyberthreats
- Make customer data more secure
- Help secure your devices
- Manage users and devices
Get a cost-effective solution
Streamline IT setup, management, and costs with a single productivity solution.
- Improve user productivity
- Save on automation and IT costs
- Consolidate vendor spend
- Reduce cost of security risks
- 12-month subscription for one person – available for organizations with up to 300 people with additional paid licenses
- 1TB OneDrive for Business cloud storage with ransomware detection and file recovery
- One license covers fully-installed Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user (including Windows, iOS, and Android)
- Business apps: Outlook Customer Manager, Bookings, Invoicing, and MileIQ
- Business services: Exchange Online with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online
- Premium support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts
- Your activation code will be delivered on a Keycard with detailed instruction for installing the product. The manufacturer does not produce any CD/DVD/Flash drive for this product.
- Office for Mac is supported on the three most recent versions of macOS. When a new version of macOS is released, the Office for Mac Operating System requirement becomes the then-current three most recent versions: the new version of macOS and the previous versions.