- NVMe duplicator
- 12Gb to 24gb per minute models
- 1-5, 1-10, 1-15 and 1-20 models available
- Works with M.2 and SATA interface
PE Series: NVMe M.2 Duplicator
PE Series PCI-E M.2 duplicator is specially designed for high volume duplication. It is adopted a unique multitasking technology that can simultaneously copy up to 20 PCI-E M.2 targets with a high transfer speed of 18 GB per minute. We guarantee the highest productivity without speed degradation even as the number of targets increase.
- Ultra-high Copy Speed : Dedicated bandwidth for each port. Enables 1-20 duplication at 18 GB/min.
- Controller Design : Embedded controller is designed to support capacities of 18TB+. Constant improvement supports latest marketavailable devices.
- Cable-free Hardware Design : Modular-designed ports effectively reduce downtime and is cost-effective for long-term ownership.
- Non PC-based, Hot Swap Supported : Stand-alone, FPGA-based operation. Supports hot swapping of devices.
- Read-Only Source Port : There is no option to disable this built-in feature and it is integrated with all U-Reach duplicators.
- Image Management (Optional) : Allows user to transfer multiple master images from PC and store them in the duplicators optional internal storage device.
Event Log Management :
- Records: operating durations, individual port copy progressions, connected device models, capacities, serial numbers, and PASS or FAIL results.
- Device writing/reading speeds are recorded.
- Log report files are generated through the front USB port and are saved to USB devices.
Cross-Interface Duplication (Optional)
Supports SATA SSD copy to SATA M.2 with corresponding frame and sockets. Supports NVMe M.2 copy to NVMe U.2 with corresponding frame and sockets.
Each port is modularized to save the plug in and pull out time and increase the production efficiency. Users can easily and swiftly replace the interface module. Supported Interface
||18GB/min *Actual performance is dependent on Device transfer speeds*
||Quick Copy (System and Files): FAT16/32/64, Windows (NTFS), Linux(Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), and Mac(HFS/HFS+/HFSX) Whole Device Copy: All formats, including proprietary formats.
||All (Windows, Mac, Linux, and other proprietary systems)
||Standalone, FPGA-based Operation
||Quick Copy (System and Files) / All Partitions / Whole Device / Percentage Copy
||Bit-by-bit data comparison from the source device to target device(s).
||Quick Erase, Full Erase (NIST 800-88 ), DoD Erase (DoD 5220.22-M).
||Manage and export log reports.
||Skip Bad Sectors, Copy or Skip Unknow Format.
|Image Management (Optional)
||Transfer multiple image files from PC to internal storage device in duplicator.
Directly compatible with: M.2(NGFF) B Key & B+M Key.
Compatible through optional modules: SATA, U.2(SFF-8639) , Mini PCIe, mSATA, Cfast, etc.
||NVMe, AHCI, SATA
||Supports GPT, MBR, and Advanced Formats.
||2x20 Backlit Monochrome LCD Display
||3 LED Indicators per Port: Yellow (Power), Green (Pass), Red (Fail)
||4 Push Buttons (, , OK, ESC)
||12V 9A Power Adaptor
||Working: 0C ~ 60C Storage: -20C ~ 85C
||Working: 20% ~ 80% Storage: 5% ~ 95%
||FCC, CE, RoHS, and Reach