QM2 Expansion Card - QM2-2P-244A
Flexible and versatile, boosts performance and functionality
QM2 series PCIe cards add support for M.2 SSDs to a QNAP NAS, allowing users to configure SSD caching, a caching pool, or an auto-tiering volume to improve overall NAS performance.
Tackle performance bottlenecks
QM2 boosts performance by adding M.2 SSDs. It doesnt occupy any 3.5-inch drive bays, allowing you to maximize both your storage capacity and performance.
- M.2 SSDs* can be installed to form caching pools or an auto-tiering volume.
- Enables SSD caching to boost performance and optimizes storage efficiency with Qtier Technology**.
- M.2 SSD thermal sensors allow real-time M.2 SSD temperature monitoring.
- A quiet cooling module (heatsink and smart fan) minimizes overheating risks and sustains constant high performance.
- LED indicators for monitoring M.2 SSD status.
Dual M.2 22110/2280 PCIe NVMe SSD expansion card
Connector: 2 x M.2 22110 or 2280
PCIe (Gen2 x 4) NVMe SSD slots PCIe and Lanes: PCIe Gen2 x 4
Bracket: Low-profile (default). Low-profile flat and
Full-height brackets are also included.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 147.15 x 68.9 x 20.6 mm; 5.79 x 2.71 x 0.81 inch