QM2 Expansion Card - QM2-4P-384
Flexible and versatile, boosts performance and functionality
QM2 series PCIe cards add support for M.2 SSDs to a QNAP NAS, allowing users to configure SSD caching, a caching pool, or an auto-tiering volume to improve overall NAS performance.
Tackle performance bottlenecks
QM2 boosts performance by adding M.2 SSDs. It doesnt occupy any 3.5-inch drive bays, allowing you to maximize both your storage capacity and performance.
- M.2 SSDs* can be installed to form caching pools or an auto-tiering volume.
- Enables SSD caching to boost performance and optimizes storage efficiency with Qtier Technology**.
- M.2 SSD thermal sensors allow real-time M.2 SSD temperature monitoring.
- A quiet cooling module (heatsink and smart fan) minimizes overheating risks and sustains constant high performance.
- LED indicators for monitoring M.2 SSD status.
Quad M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe SSD expansion card
Connector: 4 x M.2 2280 PCIe (Gen3 x 4) NVMe SSD slots
PCIe and Lanes: PCIe Gen3 x 8 Bracket: Low-profile (default). Low-profile flat and Full-height brackets are also included.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 204.95 x 68.9 x 20.6 mm; 8.07 x 2.71 x 0.81 inch
Recommended models (required QTS 4.3.4 or later) Note: The TS-x77 and TVS-x82(T) series only supports installing the QM2 in the System Zone PCIe slot (PCIe slot 1).