M.2 SSD/10GbE PCIe Expansion Card
Flexible and versatile, boosts performance and functionality
Installed to the NAS PCIe slot, the QM2 series PCIe cards add support for M.2 SSDs and 10GbE RJ45 connectivity (optional) to a QNAP NAS*. Combining SSD and 10GbE connectivity into one solution, the QM2 helps improve overall NAS performance while providing an affordable upgrade path for adopting 10GbE networks.
- Ideal for NAS with single PCIe slot to boost performance and connectivity.
- Up to two M.2 22110/2280 SSDs* can be installed to form a RAID 1 or RAID 0 caching pool or auto-tiering volume.
- Enables SSD caching to boost performance and optimizes storage efficiency with Qtier Technology
- Provides 10GBASE-T connectivity and backwards compatibility with 5GbE/2.5GbE/1GbE/100MbE (QM2-2S10G1T and QM2-2P10G1T only).
- M.2 SSD thermal sensors allow real-time M.2 SSD temperature monitoring.
- A quiet cooling module (heatsink and smart fan) minimizes risk of overheating and sustains constant high performance.
- LED indicators for monitoring M.2 SSD status.
Dual M.2 22110/2280 PCIe NVMe SSD expansion card
Connector: 2 x M.2 22110 or 2280 PCIe NVMe SSD slots
PCIe and Lanes: PCIe Gen2 x 4
Bracket: Low-profile pre-loaded, Low-profile flat and Full-height are bundled
Supported models (required QTS 4.3.3 or later):TS-531P, TS-531X, TS-831X, TS-1635, TS-x31XU, TS-x53B(U), TS-563, TVS-x63, TS-x63U, TS-x70, TS-x70U, TVS-x71, TVS-x71U, TVS-x82(T), TS-x79(U), TS-x80(U)
Note: TVS-x82(T) only supports the System Zone PCIe slot (PCIe slot 1)