- Native Capacity 18TB, compressed 45 TB
- Works with LTO Generation 9 Drives only
- Barrum Ferrite (BaFe) Technology like LTO-8 drives
- Media Lifetime Warranty from Vendor
- Needs Calibration on first time of use ( 12 Minutes to 2 hours)
Quantum LTO Ultrium Tapes are available from LTO-1 to LTO-9 formats, either as prelablled or as unlabelled tapes.
Quantum LTO 9 Tape media cartridges are manufactured to the highest industry standards for quality and reliability, ensuring low error rates, high performance and long-term durability. Quantum LTO 9 tape media allows you to archive your data with confidence.
- High Storage Capacity of 18TB and up to 45TB compressed capacity.
- Supports transfer speeds of 400 MB/s (native), 1,000 MB/s (2.5:1) with LTO 9 drives
- Barium Ferrite (BaFe) technology
- Support for tape drive hardware encryption
- Compatible with Linear Tape File System (LTFS)
- Simplified tape path to reduce wear and tear.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty from Quantum
||LTO Ultrium 9 Tape Media
|Quantum Part No.
||Up to 45 TB (assuming 2.5:1 Compression)
||400 MB/s / Up to 1000 MB/s Compressed
||Barium Ferrite (BaFe)
||Limited Lifetime Warranty by Quantum