IronWolf™ Pro is designed for everything business NAS. Get used to tough, ready, and scalable 24×7 performance that can handle multidrive environments across a wide range of capacities.
The IronWolf Pro HDD is a best-fit for the following applications:
- Commercial and enterprise network-attached storage (NAS)
- 1- to 24-bay network attached storage (NAS)
- Backup, archiving, and disaster recovery
- On-premise private cloud
- Virtual storage
Harness the power of IronWolf Pro 20 TB HDDs, built with NAS-optimised AgileArray firmware for exceptional RAID reliability and NAS compatibility during the heaviest of workloads. Built-in rotational vibration sensors provide consistent performance and reliable storage for NAS — with little lag or down time — while easily tackling heavy workloads in multi-user NAS environments. Built tough and always ready with a 300 TB/year workload rate, 24x7 accessibility to store and protect crucial data, and a five-year limited warranty that includes three years of Rescue Data Recovery Services.
- READY - Designed with CMR for 24x7 multi-bay reliable
- NAS STORE MORE - AgileArray firmware with Acutrac technology delivers vibration tolerance
- NAS APPROVED - Compatible with leading NAS solutions
- TOUGH - Superior 1 Million Hours MTBF
- DURABLE - Built-in RV sensors for consistent performance
- CMR HDD with AgileArray—NAS-optimised firmware providing exceptional RAID reliability and NAS compatibility during the heaviest of workloads
- Enjoy consistent performance with built-in rotational vibration sensors providing reliable storage for NAS with little lag or down time
- Easily tackle heavy workloads in multi-user NAS environments
- Always on, 300 TB/year user workload rate with 24x7 accessibility provides peace of mind while supporting the heaviest of multi-user workloads
- Five-year limited product warranty protection plan and three year Rescue Data Recovery Services included
Tough. Ready. Scalable.
Optimised for NAS with AgileArray™. AgileArray enables dual-plane balancing and RAID optimisation in multi-bay environments, with the most advanced power management possible. Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery. High performance means no lag time or downtime for users during workload traffic for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest-performing NAS drive portfolio
Seagate® Rescue Data Recovery.
IronWolf Pro comes with extra peace of mind for any mechanical, accidental, or natural disaster. With a 90% success rate of in-house recovery, Seagate has your back with a 3-year included Rescue Data Recovery plan.
Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors.
First in its class of drives to include RV sensors to maintain high performance in multi-drive NAS enclosures.
Range of capacities up to 20 TB.
More capacity options means more choices that will fit within the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
Do more in multi-user environments.
IronWolf provides a workload rate of 300 TB/year. Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing IronWolf can handle the workload, whether you are a creative professionalor a small business.
Grow Your Business NAS
Designed for always on, always accessible 24×7 performance. Access data on your NAS any time, remotely or on site. 1.2 M hours MTBF, 5-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) over desktop drives with reduced maintenance costs.
Game More With IronWolf Equipped NAS
Modern gaming consoles do double duty as home media servers, but limited storage makes keeping every file locally-stored a challenge. Gamers can move music and videos to a NAS equipped with IronWolf and use it as a storage target for media streaming. Get the most out of your console. With capacities ranging from 1 TB to 18 TB, youll be able to stream all the content you want from your NAS to your game console, and be able to view it on your high definition TV
Dominate The Media
Build your home NAS media empire with IronWolf HDDs. IronWolf leads the class in storage capacity with drives as large as 18 TB, and the performance needed to run high definition content with your NAS. Store thousands of full-length HD films and even more photographs on your private server. Think of it as your home cloud.
- BUILT FOR NAS : 300 TB/year user workload rate, optimised to run in network attached storage 24x7.
- DRIVE HEALTH MONITORING : Provides prevention, intervention, and recovery with compatible NAS to monitor drive health.
- NAS-OPTIMISED PERFORMANCE : AgileArray firmware coupled with built-in rotational vibration sensors provide reliable storage for NAS with little lag or down time even during the heaviest of workloads.
- DATA PROTECTION : Three years of Rescue Data Recovery Services protecting against unexpected data loss from power outages, natural disasters, user error, viruses and more.
||AgileArray with CMR technology
Rotational Vibration Sensors
||Up to 256 MB
|Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF)
||1.2 million hours
|Rescue Data and Recovery Service Available*