- 3 years of Data Recovery
- Covers all kinds of hardware failures
Storage Experts Recover your Data in a world class lab if it fails. You are covered - whether you drop it, dunk it or accidentally delete it
- Only Covers Seagate Branded Drives
- You have to register your Plan online after buying
- Covers new single-disk drives of any brand when purchased within 30 days
- One Hang Card for Each drive ( If you buy a NAS with 4 drives, you will need 4 hangCards , and will have to register them)
Better data protection for your digital life, at a fraction of the cost of other data recovery options.
Of people who lost a smartphone or computer, 57% were more upset about losing the data than losing the gadget. A smartphone is expensive but memories are priceless.
25% of all PC users suffer data loss annually, and human error accounts for 29% of all data loss. 96% of all business workstations are not regularly backed up. Over the last 30 years, storage capacity has increased exponentially, which makes the potential for data loss and associated recovery expense ever higher.
Your data is always at the risk of loss and corruption, the top causes are
Drops, deletions, spills
Boot sector viruses, file-infecting viruses
Failed backups, diagnostic or repairtool corruption
Power surges, floods, earthquakes, fires
Our focus is getting your data back to you ASAP. Thats why weve honed our process to be fast and easy.
Registering the Product
After the purchase ofRescue Hang Tags, you register your plan onserviceplans.seagate.com/partner
Recovering Data ( if your Drive Fails)
1. Contact Seagate via email, telephone, on online form on this link
2. Receive a Case Number and UPS labels via Email.Use these Labels to ship the products to Seagate ( Seagate bears the shipping cost)
3. Seagate recovers your data and sends the data on a new drive to you ( Encrypted)
4. Seagate Sends you encryption key by email
5. You access your data on the drive with the Encryption key
WHAT DO RESCUE PLANS COVER?
Hard drive failure, viruses, software issues, and other problems that can cause data loss. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions for details and exclusions for your coverage options. ( terms and Conditions)
WHAT IS THE COVERAGE PERIOD OF MY SERVICE PLAN?
Coverage under these service plans begins on the purchase date of the service plan or drive. The expiration date is determined by adding the number of months of the term selected to the date purchased.
CAN I TRANSFER MY PLAN FROM ONE UNIT TO ANOTHER?
WHAT HAPPENS IF I SELL OR TRADE IN MY PRODUCT?
Your Service Plan is transferable once during its lifetime. See the terms and conditions for transfer instructions.
HOW DO I CHECK THE STATUS OF MY CLAIM?
When you make a claim, you will be assigned a dedicated recovery specialist/case manager who can answer your questions. You will also have access to 24/7 online case status tracking at seagate.com/srstracker.
Rescue Procedure - How To
Rescue Plan in 3 Steps