- 256 MB Cahce, 7200 RPM
- Enterprise Data Center Drives
- 5 Years Limited Warranty
Trusted. Efficient. Versatile.
Exos E drives support workloads of up to 550TB per year10 that of desktop drives. With a 2 million hour MTBF rating and building on 40 years of hard drive innovation, Exos E drives offer top performance, reliability, security, and flexibility. Get the most out of business NAS, servers, and JBOD storage.
Why Choose Exos E?
With a workload rating of 550TB per year, Exos E drives are a powerhouse engineered for the most demanding storage environments.
The on-demand PowerChoice features and best-in-class rotational vibration tolerance helps improve drive efficiency and keep costs low.
Exos E drives support 512N legacy systems and are built to suit a multitude of applications.
Advanced Write Caching coupled with TurboBoost provide a boost in performance and minimize the risk of losing data due to unexpected power loss.
|Product||Exos 7E2||Exos 7E8||Exos X|
|Sequential Data Rate||194MB/s||194MB/s||261MB/s|
|MTBF||2M hours||2M hours||2.5M hours|
- Hyperscale applications/cloud data centers
- Massive scale-out data centers
- Big data applications
- High-capacity density RAID storage
- Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays
- Distributed file systems, including Hadoop and Ceph
- Enterprise backup and restore D2D, virtual tape
- Centralized surveillance
Maximum Storage Capacity for Highest Rack Space Efficiency
- 14TB per drive 1 for 40% more petabytes per rack
- Industry's lowest power and weight for optimum data center TCO
- Highest 14TB hard drive performance with enhanced caching, making it perfect for big data applications
- Hyperscale SATA model tuned for large data transfers
- PowerBalance feature optimizes IOPS/Watt
- Helium sealed-drive design with no porosity and uniform density
- Superior material and weld-width design for a more robust, hermetically sealed-drive enclosure that protects from helium leaks
- Digital environmental sensors for measuring internal pressure, helping to ensure high reliability, performance, and quality
- Latest hermetic interconnect technology supporting higher data rate heads and higher pin counts for extreme thermal conditions
- Proven enterprise-class reliability backed by 2.5M-hr MTBF rating
Model # *Vary as per Specifications
|16TB||SATA 6Gb and SAS 12Gb||7200 rpm||X16||Helium||4Kn,512e||SED,SED/FIPS||256MB|
|14TB||SATA 6Gb and SAS 12Gb||7200 rpm||X16||Helium||4Kn,512e||SED,SED/FIPS||256MB|
|12TB||SATA 6Gb and SAS 12Gb||7200 rpm||X12||Helium||4Kn,512e||SED||256MB|
|10TB||SATA 6Gb and SAS 12Gb||7200 rpm||X10||Helium||4Kn,512e||SED,SED/FIPS||256MB|
|8TB||SATA 6Gb and SAS 12Gb||7200 rpm||X10||Helium||4Kn,512e||SED,SED/FIPS||256MB|
|8TB||SATA 6Gb and SAS 12Gb||7200 rpm||7E8||AIR||4Kn,512e||SED,SED/FIPS||256MB|
|6TB||SATA 6Gb and SAS 12Gb||7200 rpm||7E8||AIR||256MB|
|4TB||SATA 6Gb and SAS 12Gb||7200 rpm||7E8||AIR||256MB|
|2TB||SATA 6Gb and SAS 12Gb||7200 rpm||7E8||AIR||256MB|
|1TB||SATA 6Gb and SAS 12Gb||7200 rpm||7E8||AIR||256MB|