- Dimensions : 854 x 506 53.25 mm
- Pen pressure levels : 8192, both pen tip & eraser
Wacom Cintiq Pro 32
Create directly on screen with our most natural pen experience
Our biggest screen yet. The Wacom Cintiq Pro 32 features a premium 4K screen with world class color performance and virtually no parallax. Combined with Wacom Pro Pen 2, it offers an experience designed to enhance every creative breakthrough.
Wacom Pro Pen 2: natural and precise
Our state-of-the-art creative pen technology. 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and unparalleled tilt recognition means that every stroke, every move of your hand is followed with unerring accuracy.
4x more pressure sensitive*
4x more accurate*
Virtually no lag
Natural tilt support
No batteries or recharging
Space for your ideas to run wild
With 32" of 4K resolution (3840 x 2160px) to play with and superb color accuracy (98% of Adobe RGB), be immersed in every detail of your daring creations, whether that's 3D modelling or illustration for game development.
A display that looks, and feels, totally natural
The etched glass screen provides a distinct, tactile experience as you draw, mimicking the feel of a pen on paper. And with minimized parallax, and a screen strong enough to resist pooling and rippling, each mark appears precisely where you expect it, every time.
Designed to increase your productivity
As a creative professional, times rarely on your side. Thats why Wacom Cintiq Pro puts productivity solutions right at your fingertips.
Connect your wayConnect to any Mac or PC with a single USB-C cable (included) to a USB-C port for both video and data. DisplayPort or HDMI are also included, which require USB port for data.
Make it match you
The ExpressKey Remote puts 17 programmable buttons within easy reach. The on-screen keypad and the radial menus offer further one-touch shortcuts.
A natural interface
Pan, zoom or rotate your work with multi-touch gestures - as simple as using your smartphone.
Add computing power - with Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine
Transform your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32 into a powerful standalone creative pen computer with the Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine* creative PC module. It features high-power processors, including Intel Xeon (depending on model), NVIDIA Quadro graphics, and user-upgradable SSDs and memory (up to 32GB). Its innovative design attaches seamlessly into the back of your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32, eliminating tangles of cables, and creating a convenient working environment. Both configurations are VR capable for creating and reviewing VR content. *Sold separately.
Create in comfort with Wacom Ergo Stand
To create in complete comfort, attach the Wacom Ergo Stand* to your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32. It allows you to raise, tilt and rotate your pen display to easily adjust the viewing angle and find the most natural position for you. Once attached to Ergo Stand, your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32 becomes a stable surface on which to create just like drawing at a drafting table. Plus, you can rotate the display as youd move a sheet of paper to draw at a fresh angle.
Customize your Wacom Cintiq Pro
However you like to work, theres an accessory to make Wacom Cintiq Pro 32 suit you (each sold separately).
Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine
If you need the computing power of fast CPUs and optimized GPUs, combine the creative PC module Cintiq Pro Engine with your Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 or 32. It is designed for 3D modeling, CAD and manipulating high pixel-count images, turning your pen display into a powerful pen computer.
Wacom Flex Arm
The Wacom Flex Arm with cable management delivers flexibility, design and comfort. Incline, pan and rotate your Cintiq 24 or 32 at your convenience. Mount your Cintiq Pro on your desk, the edge of your desk or as free-floating monitor with a reach of 30 across the desk. The Wacom Flex Arm is sturdy enough to support pressure while using better than any other display arm.
Wacom Color Manager
Wacom Color Manager is designed to give you precision color calibration, better image quality and improved uniformity in one easy-to-use device that calibrates everything in your workflow.
Specifications : Wacom Cintiq Pro 32
- Product TypeCreative Pen Display 32
- Model NumberDTH-3220 creative pen display touch
- Display Size854 x 506 x 53.25 mm
(33.62 x 19.92 x 2.1 in)
- Display weight13 kg (28.66 lbs) without optional stand
- Screen Size (Measured Diagonally)80 cm / 31.5 in
- TechnologyIPS UHD high brightness panel
- Displayable Colors (maximum)1.07 billion colors (10 bits color)
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Viewing AngleRange Up to 64 from vertical (26 from horizontal, up to 90)
- Contrast Ratio750:1 (min) / 1000:1 (Typ)
- Brightness310cd/m2 (min, duty 100%)
- Response8 ms
- Active Area697 X 392 mm (27.44 X 15.43 in)
- Color GamutAdobe RGB at CIE1931
Coverage Ratio: 98%
- Industry Standard Pre-sets6500 K whitepoint default
- Graphics InputUSB type C port (supporting DisplayPort Alternate Mode) or DisplayPort or HDMI 2.0 port (required for 3840 x 2160 resolution)
- PenWacom Pro Pen 2
- Pressure Levels8192, both pen tip and eraser
- Tilt Range60 degrees
- Tilt Recognition60 levels
- SwitchesTip switch, 2 side switches, eraser
- Nibs10 (6 standard, 4 felt) in pen stand
- Pen Box/HolderYes - Pen Holder
- Pen StandYes
- GripLatex-free silicone rubber
- TechnologyPatented electromagnetic resonance method
- Resolution5080 lpi
- ExpressKeys17 customizable, application-specific on
included ExpressKey Remote
- Touch RingYes - on included ExpressKey Remote
- Touch StripsNo
- Radial MenuYes
- Precision ModeYes
- Display ToggleYes
- Dedicated Pan, Scroll, Zoom, Brush SizeYes
- ExpressKey Remote Dimensions135 x 52 x 10 mm (5.3 x 2.0 x 0.4 in)
- ExpressKey Remote Continuous OperationUp to 160 hours, if a key is pressed every 30 seconds
- ExpressKey Remote Charge TimeUp to 2 hours
- Cables IncludedUSB to USB cable (3m), DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable (3m), HDMI2.0 to HDMI2.0 cable (3m), USB-C to USB-C cable (1.8m), DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort adapter, MicroUSB to USB cable (30 cm; for ExpressKey Remote), Power Cables (1.8m)
- PC and Mac Connection RequirementsUSB-C supporting DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DPAM), or DisplayPort and standard USB-A, or HDMI port and standard USB-A port
- Ports included4 x USB3 ports*
1 x USB C port
1 x USB3 port (Upstream port connected to computer)
1 x HDMI2.0 port
1 x DisplayPort
1 USB-A Port ( For ExpressKey Remote dongle)
*When connected to host computer over USB-C (including Cintiq Pro Engine), Cintiq Pro USB 3.0 ports run at USB 2.0 speeds to accommodate 4K input video bandwidth over USB-C.
- AudioAudio headset jack, built-in microphone
- Power Supply Input100 to 240 VAC, 50/60HZ
- Power Supply Output19.5V / 9.23A
- Power ConsumptionPower ON mode (Max.): 129 W
Power sleep mode: 0.5 W or lower
(Disconnect USB A or USB C cable)
Power OFF mode: 0.5 W or lower
- BatteryRechargable Li-ion battery on include ExpressKey Remote
- SecurityKensington Lock Port (lock purchased separately)
- System RequirementsPC: Windows 7 or later (latest service pack/build),
Mac: OS X 10.11 or later (latest update); USB-C port with DisplayPort Alternate Mode (UHD), or Mini DisplayPort/DisplayPort (UHD) and USB-A, or HDMI 2.0 (UHD) and USB-A; Internet access for driver download.
- What's IncludedWacom Cintiq Pro 32 touch
Wacom Pro Pen 2 with 4-color pen ring set,
ExpressKey Remote (with USB-A RF dongle and 30cm micro-USB to USB charger cable),
Pen stand with 10 replacement nibs (6 standard, 4 felt) and nib removal tool,
180W AC adaptor and 1.8m power cable,
1.8m USB-C to USB-C cable ,
3m DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable,
3m HDMI2.0 to HDMI2.0 cable,
3m standard USB-A to USB-A cable,
DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort adapter,
Quick Start Guide,
- CertificationsVCCI Class B, FCC Part 15 Subpart B (class B) and C, CE, IC ICES-003 and 210, RCM, KCC, BSMI, C-tick, CB, CCC, GOST-R, China RoHS, Korean RoHS, EU RoHS
- Additional AccessoriesWacom Ergo Stand, Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine, Wacom Color Manager, Wacom Pro Pen 3D, Wacom Keyboard, Replacement Wacom nibs (standard and flex) for Wacom Pro Pen 2, Additional previous generation pens (Classic, Airbrush, Art, Pro Pen), Replacement ExpressKey Remote, Replacement Wacom Pro Pen 2, Flex Arm, VESA Mount
- Limited Warranty2 years in USA, Canada, Latin America and China
2 years in Europe, Africa, and Middle East
1 year in Japan & Asia Pacific
- Specifications are subject to change. Specification numbers like display size, active area and weight are approximate
Specifications : Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine
- Product TypeCreative PC Module
- Model NumberDPM-W1000H
- CompatibilityCompatible with Wacom Cintiq Pro 24/32
- ProcessorIntel Xeon E3-1505M V6
(up to 4 GHz) on Xeon model (DPM-W1000H)
Intel Core i5-7300HQ
(up to 3.5 GHz) on i5 model (DPM-W1000L)
- Graphics CardNVIDIA Quadro P3200 6GB GDDR5 RAM
- RAM2 x 16GB DDR-2400 on Xeon model (DPM-W1000H)
1 x 16GB DDR-2400 on i5 model (DPM-W1000L)
- Storage512GB SSD PCIe Gen3 (M.2 2280) on Xeon model (DPM-W1000H); 256GB SSD PCIe Gen3 (M.2 2280) on i5 model (DPM-W1000L)
- Expandable MemoryExpandable to 32GB (max); Accessible through housing back door (i5 model DPM-W1000L)
- Expandable StorageUpgradable using any PCIe SSD in sizes M.2 2280 and M.2 22110.
- Operating SystemWindows 10 Pro for Workstations
on Xeon model (DPM-W1000H);
Windows 10 Pro on i5 model (DPM-W1000L)
- *VR Capable*Some VR headset systems may require additional equipment, including a USB-C to USB3.0 hub and HDMI to mini-HDMI adapter, when connected to the Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine.
- SecurityfTPM (TPM2.0)
- Weight2 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Size217 x 445 x 29.5 mm
(8.54 x 17.51 x 1.16 in)
- Cables IncludedAC adaptor and power cable
- Video Out1x Mini DisplayPort (DP1.2, 4K 60Hz)
1x Mini HDMI (HDMI2.0, 4K 60Hz)
- Peripherals1 x USB-C (DisplayPort Alternate Mode, 4K 60Hz) for video and data
1 x USB-C for data or USB charging;
1 x USB-C to connect to Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 or 32*
*When Cintiq Pro Engine is connected, Cintiq Pro USB 3.0 ports run at USB 2.0 speed to accommodate 4K video bandwidth over USB-C.
- Other Connections1x LAN port(Gigabit)
1x DC Jack (for Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine, round shape)
1x DC Jack (for Wacom Cintiq Pro, rectangle shape)
1x DC Jack (for Wacom Cintiq Pro docking)
- WirelessWi-Fi IEEE 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2
- Power Supply Input100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Supply Output19.5V/11.8A (230W)
- Power ConsumptionMax: 180W
- BatteryYes - for internal real time clock
- Battery TypeCR2032 3V Lithium Coin
- Battery Capacity/Life220mAh / up to 5 years
when not connected via AC Adapter
- System RequirementsInternet Access to upgrade driver; if purchased with Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 DTK-2420 (non touch) model, requires keyboard and mouse to install
- Limited Warranty1 year in USA, Canada, and Latin America
2 years in Europe
1 year in Japan & Asia Pacific
- What's IncludedWacom Cintiq Pro Engine - Xeon or i5 model
AC power adapter
AC power cord
L-shaped screw driver
2x screws to secure to Wacom Cintiq Pro 24/32
Quick Start Guide (QSG)
- CertificationsVCCI Class B, FCC Part 15, Subpart B (class B) and C, CE, UL, KC, BSMI, BSMI RoHS, NCC, C-tick, RCM, MEPS, CB, CCC, CMIIT, GB, EAC, FSB, China RoHS, Korean RoHS, EU RoHS, SII, CEL, IC, C-UL/CSA, NR Can, TRA, IDA, MCIT, NTC, Energy Star, CEC-BCS, RBRC, FDA, PFOS, WEEE, ESTI, FAC, UKRSEPRO, EMSD, J-MOSS, PSE, PSC, AS, CPS, SNI, TISI, IATA DGR
- Specifications are subject to change. Specification numbers like size and weight are approximate.